The opportunity to visit ProVision in Romania is once again upon us. We were able to visit and minister with them around the same time last year, and were far more blessed than we anticipated. This is one of our more traditional mission trips we do each year and yet the opportunities and surprises are still unique and life changing.
You will have opportunity to minister at the local church, which is home to ProVision
You will assist ProVision with their various activities including:
- Teaching and playing with children in their Gipsy communities
- Ministering to women in a rehab program
- Helping with the programs for the local children at the Mission
- Ministering to the ProVision staff (Last year we had opportunity to do Sozo sessions with them, which was extremely helpful and rewarding. We would love to offer this again.)
- Prophesying over families and praying for the sick at the local "Night Shelter"
Dates for the Trip: September 13-22, 2016
(Expect an extra day on each end of the trip for travel.)
Location: Targu Mures, Romania (Eastern Europe)
Cost: $1,200 USD
($1,300 USD after July 13, 2016.)
Trip Being Lead By Louise Lopez
Last day for Application: July 31, 2016
*$350 deposit also due by July 31, 2016.
As always, the cost of the trip covers your food, hotel, transportation, team fees, admin fees and the fee of the mission we visit (when applicable). You will be individually responsible for your costs to our location, our day off activity (optional participation) and for alcoholic drink purchases during your stay. Everything else is included in this fee.