Understanding the Whole Bible
This textbook is the distillation of a nineteen-week course, "Understanding the Whole Bible from Genesis to Revelation", taught by Author and Theologian Dr. Jonathan Welton.
If you want to devour the Word, this textbook will give you the knife, fork and even tuck in your napkin and teach you how to eat!
- Learn the difference between Systematic and Biblical Theology
- How did we get our Bible?
- Translations and study tools
- Free will versus Predestination
- Dispensationalism and Covenant Theology
- Cessationism and Supernaturalism
- The Five Major Covenants: Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, and the New Covenant
- The Covenant Promises fulfilled
- God is not an Old Covenant monster
- Understanding the At-One-Ment
- Better Covenant Theology
- The Great Covenant Transition
- The End of Age
- The Unveiling of Jesus
- The One Law of the New Covenant World